Provision of Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's) for:


Domestic property and Commercial business premises offered for sale or rental properties.


A weekend service is available for clients with tight schedules and unable to make an appointment during the working week.


Discounts are available for orders with Four or more properties.


The Service is provided in Areas indicated on the Home Page and Links at the bottom of this page.

For Commercial EPCs please also see the page Commercial EPC Towns and Counties.



Energy Performance Certificates


An EPC can only be produced by a qualified and accredited person such as a Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) or Commercial Energy Assessor (NDEA) and requires an inspection of a building.


The owners of privately owned domestic properties or commercial premises that have been put up for sale (or Rent) will require an EPC which is made available to prospective buyers and included in the Estate Agent sales particulars. Commercial EPCs can be required for building Lease Renewal.


An EPC is required for new tenants living in rented accommodation. Please see the Rental Sector section for more details.